Heal the Hero Foundation
Heal the Hero Foundation, a public charity, advocates and funds advanced, proven health technology solutions, making them available free-of-charge to qualifying veterans, law enforcement officers, firefighters and their families. Today, these technologies are opening dramatic possibilities for new levels of wellness and brain performance.
HOW DOES STRESS AFFECT HEALTH?
Stress can be positive, keeping us alert and ready to avoid danger. It becomes a negative factor when a person faces continuous challenges without relief or relaxation between challenges. Negative stress can lead to a wide variety of unwanted physical symptoms. Studies reveal that 75% of all doctor office visits are for stress-related complaints. Stress is called the ‘health epidemic of the 21st century’ by the World Health Organization.
The impact of stress is especially concerning to our nation when we examine many of the lives of veterans and first responders. There is plenty of evidence showing their daily unmanaged stress. And while general awareness by the public has been growing during the past few years, data shows that programs in general are ineffective in making wide-spread constructive wellness changes for our heroes and their families who face the damage of chronic stress.
HEALTH. HOPE. RESILIENCE.
The New Frontier of Wellness
Heal the Hero recognizes brain health and fitness as the new frontier of wellness and is one of the most exciting areas of scientific discovery today. The brain is believed to self-repair and regenerate neuropathways during restful sleep.
- Wearable technology
- Drug-free, non-invasive wellness programs with coaching
- The focus on brain fitness, including brain nutrition, is the key to optimal performance and restored physical, emotional and mental balance
- Better sleep
- Sharper focus
- Cognitive improvement
- Enhanced performance
- Better decision making
- Emotional and mental balance
- Heal The Hero helps you with BRAND LOYALTY, BRAND PRAISE, WORD OF MOUTH
RECOMMENDATIONS, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND NEW CUSTOMERS
- It’s a proven fact in today’s marketplace that a local/timely/urgent cause gets attention and
can shine a spotlight on your company
BECOME A HERO TO A VETERAN, COP OR FIREFIGHTER – AND TO YOUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTS
- Veterans, cops and firefighters in need have been nominated, qualified and are waiting for your help
- We match your business with a specific veteran, cop, or firefighter, and their family in need
- We provide collaterals (video, text, blogs, etc.) for your social media campaign to rally support
- We strategize with you for a 30 day campaign.
Armed Forces Appreciation Night at Dierks Whiskey Row
Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row donated $10,000 to Heal the Hero Foundation.
1st Annual Heal the Hero Golf Tournament at Springfield Golf Resort
Location: Springfield Golf Resort 1200 East St. Andrews | Chandler, AZ 85249
Please join with us to save the life of a local veteran and his family.
Tournament Date: Saturday May 6th, 2017
To Register Call: (480) 895-0916